Tuesday 18 August 2015

Summer Gradient Nails!




These nails were so fun to make, they're super colourful and the gold lattice makes this design girly and glamourous. 





In order to make the lattice design on these nails, you're going to need stripping tape. Stripping tape is so easy to find and very affordable, especially on Amazon (I'll leave a link below). The gradient was also easy to make, and the best part of this design is you can use any 3 colors you want. I chose a sky blue, a coral and a peach color. 

I painted my nails gold first and let that layer completely dry before I started layering the stripping tape diagonally on my nails. 
Each nail took 6 pieces of tape. 
Afterwards, I sponged on the gradient with a makeup sponge and removed the stripping tape while that layer was still wet. 
Lastly, I finished off with a top coat!


I really love how this look came out, how about you? - Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment