Saturday 23 January 2016

January Blues Nails


Cold weather leads to a sad Alicia. I recently got my nails done yet silly Alicia was running late for a dentist appointment I couldn't wait around to get them painted! Obviously, that isn't a problem for me being the nail addict I am. I got this stud wheel in the mail from Amazon for really cheap so I decided to put it to use!




I love the combination of royal blue and gold and this Revlon colour is incredibly opaque.


I will admit, while sticking on these studs, the wheel turned over on me and all the studs went flying (I found them all though, I hope). So when choosing your studs, take them out of the wheel and store it instead of constantly reaching into the wheel and ending up with flying studs.


Doing my nails was a definite pick me up for this January weather, what have you been doing to fight the January blues? -Alicia

You can find the nail studs I used here!

No comments:

Post a Comment