Friday 19 February 2016

Influenster Biore VoxBox: #BioreBakingSoda!


I was given the opportunity to test out these Biore products thanks to Influenster. Influenster is a social media review site where you take surveys and earn badges; then when Influenster is ready to send out a VoxBox (such as the one I received), they will email you a survey to make sure the products in the VoxBox is right for you. Did I mention that everything is absolutely FREE? Because it is!



Of course, I had to make a YouTube video talking about this VoxBox, so check it out here!

Alright, so inside this VoxBox, I received two products from the Biore Baking Soda line.


Both products were full sized.


The first one I'll talk about is the Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. It's known to be the product that you can use on a daily basis. 


The consistency of this product is very thick, and I was really surprised about that. Usually cleansers I've tried in the past have been thinner. It smelled pretty good and applied well. You can feel the grainy texture in the cleanser that is supposed to exfoliate away dead skin cells. Even when applied to the face, the product felt thick. However, when rinsed away, my skin felt very hydrated.


Next up is the Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. This product was super fun to try out. 


It is literally a powder substance that you pour out in your hand. You add a bit of water to it to make a paste that you then apply on your face.


This product felt very invigorating on the skin. You can feel it as it buffs away the dead skin cells, but it also leaves a tingling feeling afterwards. When you fan your face, you can feel a cooling effect because of this product. After you rinse it off, the only word I can use to describe the feeling is "clean". You just feel very clean after using it.



Of course I had to show my (not so) lovely face with the product on it. 
I finished off this routine by applying by favourite moisturizer to my face. Overall, I am very impressed with these two cleansers and will be using these as apart of my routine. Because the Cleansing Scrub is a bit more harsh, I can see myself using this weekly instead of daily. 

These products are out in drugstores right now, so if you see them give them a try!

And, if you're looking to become an Influenster yourself, click right here to become one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment